I create illustrations, for children or home decor. My illustrations are colorful and often tinged with a touch of humor or reverie. I am inspired by the world of folk tales and also by currents of modern art or even comics. After a career as a painter (expressionist) and graphic designer, I wanted to return to drawing. With always the same motivation: to bring art in all its forms into our homes so that it becomes an integral part of our lives.
Learning to create repeating patterns for fabrics has been a very inspiring evolution in my way of working and has influenced my creative processes.
- Art studies and Art History at the University of Strasbourg.
- Personal and collective exhibitions (paintings)
- Co-creation of a graphic design studio l’Atelier-Carleo, logos for companies and design advice
- Writing and design of an illustrated album “Noël Approche”, Callicephale editions and re-edition in Kamishibaï (Hatier/Ribambelles)
- Creation of the blog on art and ideas Contoursdelart.fr
Keep in touch !
Fill out the online form and follow me on Instagram!